Relationship, Dating & Couples Advice
Form a bond which can last forever.
Our Core Features
Dating, Friendship, Love & Matchmaking!
We can help find the right bond which can tie the both of you in a matrimony like no other.
New Ways of Communicating
We can help ensure that you have the right facilities provided which can make sure your relationship lasts a long time.
It is secured
You can be sure of your profile reaching the right people for the best outcome.
Genuine Dating Site
To help ensure that the relationships formed are genuine.
The relationships last you a lifetime.
our clients are happy
This is what our customers have to say.
we are open 24/7
Call Us Anytime
If you have any issue regarding our services, you can call us anytime.
Step To Find Your Soul Mate
If you are looking for your soul mate you are in the right place.
Try to be as specific as possible to ensure that you are matched to the right person.
Finding the right person for the right reason can help you be with the right person.
After you have found your match it is important that you learn about the person.
We provide a safe space. Conversations with us are fully confidential.
Speak to qualified professionals who value your relationships like their own
Dating and Relationship Advice
So, you want to get your butt fucked?
Anal sex is a part of great exploration when it comes to sex; however, for some, this sexual practice remains taboo.
If you want to level up sex by trying out anal sex or it is the only one to enjoy sex, you have to prepare your tushy because it won’t be an easy way to go in. Here are 3 effective training tips on how to safely stretch your anus for a comfortable and enjoyable anal sex.
Tip #1: Get mentally prepared
The thought of anal play can cause a lot of confusion and fear for some – all these because of misinformation about anal sex such as, it is dirty and it is painful.
Sex can be messy, but the truth about how nasty anal sex can be is nothing but the usual penis to vagina penetration. If you think that a single drop of poop will touch the penis, you are wrong; in fact, it is one of the most common misconceptions of anal sex. Anatomically, the poop hangs in the sigmoid colon, which is above the anus and the rectum section; this means, it is unlikely that the penis will get messy with poop – however, anal sex will mess you and your partner’s head with pure and intense pleasure.
If you want to explore this side of sex, you have to prepare your mind on what’s going to happen and how intense it will be during the first penetration.
Tip #2: Practice solo anal masturbation
Try to practice solo anal masturbation.
Anal masturbation is gently massaging the outside of your anus and letting your fingertip dip into your bum and let your fingertips push in and out of it. Practice the right breathing for every dip of your finger deep into the anus.
When you practice solo anal masturbation, make sure to visualize this like doing it with your partner; this will help you get relaxed when it is time for anal sex.
Tip #3: Practice with anal training kit
When you are ready to take the next step of anal training, you have to use an anal training toy. There are a lot of anal training toys that are available right now, including anal toys that are made for novice and to more progressive training. Here are top anal toys that you can try this for anal training:
- Lovehoney Bumper Booty Bundle Anal Training Kit
- Doc Johnson Wendy Williams Triple Anal Training Kit
- Crystal Jellies Anal Trainer Kit
- Adam & Eve Glass Anal Training Trio
- Adam & Eve Backdoor Training Kit
Anal training for anal sex is not a race; do not force yourself to do what you think is not yet the right time. Practice anal training progressively; try to make yourself feel comfortable while aiming for pleasure. And when you think it is the right time, talk with your partner about stepping up your lovemaking with anal sex.
Lastly, do not overthink, just feel the pleasure.
Everyone has bad habits – smoking, drinking, overeating, partying, and drug abuse and addiction – and some can’t refuse it.
If you are struggling to leave some of these unhealthy vices and want to start a new leaf, here are some useful tips on how to say “NO” to vices without feeling guilty.
Tip #1: Start owning your vice
The reason you can’t say “NO” to bad habits is that it owns you, rather than owning it. Whenever that small voice tries to talk you into doing those bad traits, you always give in.
The first thing to do when quitting any of your bad habits is to own it; admit it. Then, do not let it control you; instead, start reasoning out why you need to quit. It may not be easy at first, but it is worth it when you realize you are starting to control your vices.
Tip #2: Look for diversion
Quitting smoking is not easy for most smokers; it will take time and effort to give up on it. However, if you look for diversion or alternative, quitting will become easy; for instance, eating bubble gum when the urge to smoke is too strong or drinking sparkling water when your body is screaming for alcohol.
You can’t eradicate a habit – either bad or good – what you can do is replace it with a new and healthy habit. So, find the right diversion that will help you say “NO” to your vices.
Tip #3: Avoid things that trigger vices
When you find the right diversion, you have to avoid or cut out the things that trigger your bad habit. For instance, you want to give up on drinking alcohol, you have to throw away or give out the entire alcoholic drinks inside your house; instead, replace them with healthy drinks. If you are in the grocery store, try to avoid walking to the aisle where you can find beers, wine, and other alcoholic beverages.
Tip #4: Be positive
Positivity can help you say “NO” to your bad habits.
Remember the reasons why you need to quit your vices. Focus on positive activities, such as doing healthy things that you haven’t done for a long time or haven’t done before. Create new habits that are healthy for you.
Do not give up.
Tip #5: Seek advice
Another right thing to do when you want to quit your bad habit is to seek advice, especially when quitting alcohol and smoking is a hard thing to do.
Do not be afraid to seek medical advice; these specialists are knowledgeable about how they can help you with your bad habits or addiction.
Saying “NO” to bad habits is not easy; however, with the right planning on how to quit and the right execution, quitting from vices won’t be difficult as it may seem. If you are having a hard time quitting, seek professional advice and surround yourself with people who can encourage you during this tough transition.
Also, always stay positive.
One should know that life cannot be measured by what material things you own but can be measured by the number of people that you have earned. By earning people I mean, earning their love, their admiration, their trust and their affection. When you build a relationship with someone, you are embarking on a journey with them.
Connecting with people may be one of the most important things that you do in life because it is what shows how much people loved you and how much you loved them. A lot of experts have also come out and said that it is important in the world than the relationships that you would treasure with your closest people. Here are some interesting points that you should keep in mind.
- Human beings are indeed biologically hardwired to form some close bonds with other human beings and even animals in some cases. There are people who have so many pets that they prefer the interactions with their pets more than their peers. Having friends and family and having a good relationship with them is indeed really important. Humans are actually healthier, happier and have known to even live longer when they have strong and close relationships in our lives. Relationships with our romantic interests are also important because that is what furthers our bloodline.
- The quality of the bond that you have with people also matters. Not all friendships have a bond, and not all of them have a connection that will make the relationship last a lifetime. Some are more important than others, some would matter to you more than others, you need to see which are more important and prioritize the genuine and real ones over the ones that are not and you should strive to keep those relationships around you no matter what, for as long as you possibly can. Those are the relationships that will see you through hardships in most situations.
- Make sure that if you are in an unhealthy relationship, you should make sure to do everything you can to make it better. And if it does not get better, you should be mature and logical enough to get out of such a relationship when you can and on good terms.
- A good friendship or a good relationship should actually lift you up and fill you up with life. It should not do anything other than that. Make sure you find someone who applauds you when you rise up and helps you when you are put down. You should differentiate the ones who are genuinely trying to do good for you, apart from the ones who are pretending to do good.